The Omnistar Affiliate Software supports the setup of a multi-tier referral program. With our software you can create up to two tiers. This two tier program will allow your affiliates to sign up other affiliates under them so that they can earn a commission from the referred sales of those people under them. Follow the steps below to enable a two tier program for your account.
1. Login to your administrative control panel.
2. Click Referral Programs
3. Now Click on "Add" Button under Manage Referral Programs.
4. Fill out the mandatory fields (marked with *) before clicking the link that says "View Advanced Settings"
5. Scroll down and select "Yes" next to the question "Do you want to setup multi-tier commission:?"
6. Now where it says "Commission Amount to Pay Affiliate Users for 2 Tier:" you should put in your tier 2 commission amount. This can be a percentage of the order total or a fixed amount. Once you update your settings click the continue button at the bottom of the page.
7. Complete the settings on the next page shown below and then click Finish.
8. Click Set Up software -> Settings
9. After Clicking on Settings Go to "Show advanced settings" link below.
10. Now you will see the option, "Allow users to Recruit Other Users" Check that Option. And put Header Text and Main Text of your own choice.
11. Now Go back to Dashboard and Click at Users-> Manage Users
12. To make sure this option is enabled in the affiliates dashboard go to Manage Users -> View Users and click Edit User (Pencil Symbol)
Now Click the link" Login as User" to make sure Option enabled.
After completing these steps, your multi-tier program will be enabled and all set for affiliates to have other affiliates sign up under them.