After you sign up for the Omnistar Affiliate Software if you have some existing affiliates and you would like to import them using our CSV spread sheet upload, you may do so by following the directions below.
1. Login to the affiliate admin area
2. First to setup your CSV file template, you should just manually add one affiliate account by going to Manage Users -> Add Users shown here:
3. Now that you have at least one affiliate addd, go to Manage Users -> Search affiliate users and scroll down and click search to search all records.
4. At the bottom of the search results you will see the "Download Export" options shown below. Just click the "Download All From Search" button, specify the delimiter which should be a comma and click go:
5. Once the file is downloaded and saved, open it up in Excel and then remove the one record you just added and then add all your new affiliate records to this file in all the columns shown here:
6. Once you have all your records in the file, save the file as "Windows Comma Seperated (csv)" format.
7. Now go to Manage Users -> Manage Users -> Import Users
8. Fill out the required fields shown below, upload your newly created CSV file and check the box at the top if you want to overwrite any existing users, then click the import button.
9. On the next screen shown below you will be prompted to map all the columns from your CSV files to the fields for the affiliate user records. Map all your desired fields and then click "Import records Now".
10. Your import will completed once you see the confirmation message shown below: