So you want to create an affiliate program that just tracks leads and you do not want to pay a commission. How do you do it in OSI Affiliate Software?
It is very easy, just follow these steps:
- In your OSI Affiliate Software admin control panel, click Setup Affiliate Programs on the left navigation.
- Next, click Manage Affiliate Programs.
- Next, click Add Affiliate Program.
- Fill out the new affiliate program form but under commission type, switch from Calculate commission based upon the sale of an item to Do not calculate commission. Keep track of number of leads only.
- That's it. You have now created an affiliate program that just tracks leads only.
To make sure OSI Affiliate Software tracks the leads, do not forget to add the landing page code. You probably have already added that landing page code to your website. If you have not, you can view our Affiliate Marketing Videos to see how to add landing page code.