To customize buttons and other content areas of affiliate user pages, follow the directions below:
- Login to the affiliate admin area.
- Click on “Customize Interface” on the left navigation
- Click the “Customize Template” button.
- Under the “Main Header” Section you will be able to change the default text as shown for the Main Page Header1 and Main Page Header 2.
- If you scroll down the next section you will see is “Main Page Customization” where you can add your own Apply Now and login buttons.
- If you scroll down the next section you will see is the “Stay Connected” section where you can select what social media icons you want to show and include links to your social media accounts, and your main company contact phone number, which will appear in the footer of the user area.
- If you scroll down towards the bottom of this page you will get to the “Other Customization Options” where you can update the submit button, add your own footer links, contact information for your affiliate manager and custom text for the “How it Works” section.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click submit to save your changes.