PART 2 - HOW TO INTEGRATE THE OMNISTAR AFFILIATE SOFTWARE TRACKING CODE INTO YOUR LEADPAGES
If you are currently using LeadPages to get leads to on your web site, you can now easily use Omnistar Affiliate software to track leads that have been sent by your affiliates. Simply follow the instructions below.
1. Login to your LeadPages account and select the LeadPages tab shown here:
2. Select to edit the lead page that you want to serve as the landing page where affiliates will be sending people to.
3. Once you go in to edit the page, click the name of the page shown here:
4. In the pop up window select “Tracking Codes”:
5. On the Tracking codes page shown here, you will need to add the OSI Affiliate Software landing page code in the box that says “End-of-Body-Tag Tracking Code”:
6. To get the landing page code, go to the "Setup" option on the Omnistar admin dashboard.
7. Under Set Up Software, click on "I want to get code to insert on my thank you page".
8. Select the Shopping Cart and copy the Code for it.
9. Go back to your Leadpages screen and paste the code in the box that says:
“End-of-Body-Tag Tracking Code” shown here:
10. Click Done and then save and publish to publish your changes:
11. Now the next step is to get the lead tracking code and add it to your lead confirmation page. Click back to go to you the main lead page screen and click on lead pages again here:
12. Click Edit next to your lead thank you page:
13. Select Lead Page Options:
14. Select “Tracking Codes”:
15. Go back to your Omnistar Integration section, select “General” and click "Copy".
16. Go back to your lead pages tracking codes section and paste your code into the box that says: End-of-Body-Tag Tracking Code:
17. Click Done, then Save and Publish your changes: