If you are currently using Leadpages to capture leads for your business and would like to use a Leadpage form to sign up affiliates, please follow the instructions below:
1. Login to your Leadpages account and select the Leadpages tab shown here:
2. Click Edit next to your desired Leadpage template:
3. Select the button that you want to use that will launch the affiliate sign up page:
4. Select Integration settings shown here:
5. You need to login to your Admin control panel and click "Campaigns".
6. At Campaign Area click "Manage Marketing Tools" and then "Add Social Share Widget".
7. At this page scroll down and you will see Other Integration Options Under that click on the link says "Learn More".
8. Select “Integrate Sign Up Page with my Web site” shown here:
9. If you have not already created your form click the “Create New Form” button shown here:
10. Fill in all the fields shown here:
11. After unckecking the “Add” button to go to the page that displays the code shown here:
12. Click the “Copy” button to copy the code above and then go back to your lead pages and select “Other” under “Integrate Form With” and then paste the code that you copied into the box shown here:
13. Click Okay and confirm integration changes:
14. Return to the lead page main screen and click “Save” and “Publish”
15. After clicking publish, you will get the link to your newly updated page along with other instructions on how to add to your site.