“Get More WooCommerce Sales And Traffic”
Typically the landing page for your WooCommerce affiliate program that your WooCommerce affiliates are referring people to is your website home page, however, we also give you the ability for your WooCommerce affiliates to link to any page of your site which could be a specific product or category page or any page of your web site. This is known as deep linking. To set this up, please follow the instructions below:
1. If you want your WooCommerce affiliates to link to any product or category page, you first need to make sure our landing page code is on all product and category pages. This can be easily done by adding our landing page code to the product and category template files that are used to control the layout for these pages. Most shopping carts have one controlling file for these pages. To get the landing page code, login to your admin area and go to Dashboard -> Set up Software -> Settings -> Show Advanced settings.
2: Enable the option "Allow Deep-Linking"
3. Then click "Update".
4. Now Go back to your Dashboard and click on "Users".
5. After clicking "User", select "Manage Users" and In the following page, click on the Blue Pencil icon across the User's name.
6. Now Click the link saying "Login to the user interface for this User".
7. On the Affiliate Dashboard, click on the "Create link to specific page".
8. In the following page, add the page/product link and click Add Link.
9. Affiliates can copy the link and share it with their friends.
This is all your WooCommerce affiliates need to do in order to deep link to any page of your site.