To increase sales of your online business, then affiliate marketing is the way to go. This is a proven strategy that has helped many businesses to increase their sales and gain more customers.
The OSI Affiliate Software gives you the ability to set up affiliate programs where you can pay affiliates a percentage of a sale total, a fixed amount as well as a custom reward that you decide based on the sales they refer to.
Step 1. Log in to your OSI admin dashboard and click on Referral Programs.
Step 2. Click on Add button.
Step 3. Fill in the fields of Referral Program Name and Description.
Step 4.1. Select Money from the drop down if you want to pay the affiliate with a percentage of sale or a flat fee per transaction.
Step 4.2. Select Something Other Than Money from the drop down if you want to pay the affiliate with a custom reward such as gift cards and store credit for every number of required sales they refer.
Step 5. Click on Continue once done.
Step 6. Select the following options as Landing Page once an affiliate link is clicked:
- Send Directly to My Store - redirects to your website / online store
- Coupon with Template - redirects to a coupon page with editable text before taking customers to your website / online store
- Coupon with Image - redirects to a coupon page with editable text and image before taking customers to your website / online store
Step 7. [Something Other Than Money] You will be prompted to create a reward if you selected Something Other Than Money option.
Step 8. [Something Other Than Money] Click on Add New Reward button.
Step 9. [Something Other Than Money] Fill out the mandatory fields.
- Reward Name
- Referral Program - select the program that this reward applies to
- Number of Leads Required - this is the number of sales/leads referred by the affiliate regardless of the transaction or order amount
- Description - will be shown on the affiliate's dashboard while the affiliate has still not achieved the required sales/leads
- Default Message - will be shown on the affiliate's dashboard once the affiliate has achieved the required sales/leads
- Approved Reward Message - will be shown on the affiliate's dashboard once the admin has approved the reward.